HDMI howdo you get it to work?

rydroid

Mar 29, 2012
Has anyone had any luck getting HDMI Out to work.I am running the latest Zt280 upgrade firmware from the Zenithink website and just cant seem to make it work.

I get a notification saying that hdmi is connected but nothing shows on the telly. Any help will be greatly appreciated as I'm sure I am missing something simple but its driving me mad now.

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
Has anyone had any luck getting HDMI Out to work.I am running the latest Zt280 upgrade firmware from the Zenithink website and just cant seem to make it work.

I get a notification saying that hdmi is connected but nothing shows on the telly. Any help will be greatly appreciated as I'm sure I am missing something simple but its driving me mad now.

When you see the message that HDMI is conncted, tap on the HDMI Switch icon and choose the output for your TV. I think the options are 1. panel 2. 720p 3. 1080p

I find the 720p option works on my Sony Bravia. Once selected the tablet screen will go off and the screen will appear on your TV with a mouse pointer. you then use the tablet like a track pad.