HDMI no output

Discussion in 'Sylvania Tablets' started by LSWONE, Jan 5, 2011.

1. LSWONE

LSWONE Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania
    Hi Everyone,

I just got a reply from Digital Gadgets Tech Support a day after I contacted them. I contacted them to let them know I was not getting any output from the HDMI. I have the software update and did not test HDMI before the update.

Has anyone tested the HDMI?

Here is the response I got back.

Unfortunately, I have some horrible news for you today and forgive me for being a Debbie downer. Unfortunately, we are receiving a lot of calls/email regarding the HDMI port not working with the update. This concern has been brought up to with management and when there is a resolution I will contact you immediately. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Digital Gadgets Customer Service

Just heard back from Support. They will be releasing a new update this month sometime to address this issue. w00t!!!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. jweidner

jweidner Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania synet7lp
    I'm having the same issue. I thought the 2.02 upgrade was supposed to fix this, but I guess not.

3. MikeOtown

MikeOtown Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania 10 inch Magni Tablet
    I have Android 3.2 on mine and HDMI output doesn't function. A little HDMI notification box comes up at the top of the tablet screen when I plug in to my HDTV, but the HDTV reports "no signal".

4. cfrockit

cfrockit Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania SYNET7LP
    Welcome! Your tablet is running the original firmware and update has been available if you wish to update your tablet.

There is additional information in the Sticky thread posted at the top of the forum - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...agni-tablet-sytab10mt-synet10lp-189-99-a.html.

Posted in this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/10733-disgo-6000-mini-hdmi.html#post104465 the following suggestion was posted.