HDMI output not working on Kyros 7127 and 7022

dink0617

Jan 1, 2012
Hi,
New tablet owner here, my gf and I each have Coby Kyros tablets, a 7127 and a 7022. The HDMI output on both is not working, I have tried a new cable and a new adapter all I have on the tablet is the grayed out section where it says to plug in hdmi, am I missing something or do I need I send them back to Coby for repairs? Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
David

traylord

Jan 6, 2012
Hi,
New tablet owner here, my gf and I each have Coby Kyros tablets, a 7127 and a 7022. The HDMI output on both is not working, I have tried a new cable and a new adapter all I have on the tablet is the grayed out section where it says to plug in hdmi, am I missing something or do I need I send them back to Coby for repairs? Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
David

I have the same issue on a MID1126, the settings-display-output settings is allways grayed. I tried everything, different LCD densities, different cables, changing the prop.build system file to match 1920x1080, different HDMI ports on the TV with the same result, allways gray, can't choose anything.

Did you manage to fix it ?

Thank you