HDMI To TV

mike100

Mar 1, 2013
Anyone know where to get an HDMI cable that fits? Seems the fitting is different to a lot of others and after searching can't seem to find it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011

arbarnhart

Jan 1, 2013
I got a really cheap one and it worked fine. It's a digital format, so reasonably good connectors get just as good a signal as high end ones. Others have noted (as did I) that it can be a little tricky to plug it in to the tablet. Don't force it, but make sure you are getting it in all the way. BTW, not sure if it is because of my particular TV or not, but the sound did not seem to be working until I changed the volume even though it was already on at a reasonable volume.

storck

Mar 5, 2013
Anyone know how to get rid of the clicking noise that I get when my A2109 is hooked up to my LG 1080p TV? Thanks. PS: I also experience the screen flashing when hooked up.

Last edited:

AnanasGurke

Feb 20, 2013
I bought an HDMI adapter so i can put it into the a2109. I was at a friend and the first time it worked well but after we sticked it back into the a2109 it didnt work anymore :'( . I'm using MCL jb rom with the kernel from vampirefo. and the unlimited boost scripts.