Headphone Problems

GunnyOz

Mar 24, 2011
I just got my Galaxy last Saturday and so far I love it except for one major problem. None
of my headphones seem to work. I have a set of Klipsch Image S3's that I have been using with my Zune and I've tried the set that came with my BlackBerry. The funny thing is that when I plug a set of powered Logitech speakers into the jack I get sound. Does this thing
require a specific head phone? If it does I think it's going back,I've seen the ones that are offered through Verizon and they just won't cut it. Any suggestions??

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I just got my Galaxy last Saturday and so far I love it except for one major problem. None
of my headphones seem to work. I have a set of Klipsch Image S3's that I have been using with my Zune and I've tried the set that came with my BlackBerry. The funny thing is that when I plug a set of powered Logitech speakers into the jack I get sound. Does this thing
require a specific head phone? If it does I think it's going back,I've seen the ones that are offered through Verizon and they just won't cut it. Any suggestions??

I've had no problem with a variety of wired headphones and with bluetooth headsets, so there are no special requirements for headphones. I would say that it sounds like your headphone jack might be defective but if that was the case, then I wouldn't expect your speakers to work either. The jack is a little tight, so I would make sure that your headphone's plug is fully inserted and try out any other headphones you can get your hands on to see if you don't have a jack problem, otherwise you may have to have the tab checked out for repair or replacement.

GunnyOz

Mar 24, 2011
That's what's what it was. The jack is tight and I was kinda worried about forcing it. Thanks for your reply.