Hello all Android lovers!!

squatre

Jul 24, 2011
I am a noob (I hope that is the correct term to refer to a newbie so if it is a nasty term, forgive me) to FORUMS and am quite anxious to learn exactly which Android tablet to buy for my upcoming b-day on Friday. I will wait to purchase the perfect one of course as the date is not too important I have (and Love) a first gen Droid phone and live among a gaggle of iPad /phone/touch family members. I know that is NOT what I want. Anyway, I know there is a proper thread for me to ask questions about which tablet to buy to meet my needs so I will write more there..I just wanted to say "hi" from my side of the Cascade volcano to everyone. (Bend, OR). Oh, I teach online so I can manage most computing things and have built my own desktop back in 1993 from instructions on the internet.
There you have it. I do not know about "tags" or "trackbacks" well enough to add them. Sorry

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello squatre, welcome to the forum. You might not even need to ask which tablet to buy, there are lots of threads out there about that already.:) Use the search box in the upper right hand corner of any forum page and you'll find them.