Hello all from InGadget

ingadget

Jan 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

We've just joined and we will be as proactive as possible in trying to help users here trying to decide what tablet to buy. We want to be known as a resource for your info on tablets and we post alot of videos on youtube of our experiences with tablets just search ingadget on youtube.

We would love to become a registered seller here, is there a way to do that?

Cheers

IG

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi IG,

Nice to hear you're interested in becoming a Supporting Vendor here at Android Tablets. I understand Frederuco has sent you a PM with the information regarding that and I hope things work out successfully.

Spider

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope to see you become a vendor.

undrood

Mar 20, 2013
Hi there, ingadget. Just thought I'd post this here instead of trying to find your contact details:

Do you ship to the rest of Europe (more specifically, Scandinavia)?

I'm also wondering if you could comment a bit on various Chinese vendors and how you perceive their quality level.

For example, is it true that Ployer tablets are of high quality, while Ainol and Cube have several quality control issues?

What about Pipo, do you have any thoughts on them? And RAmos?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi there, ingadget. Just thought I'd post this here instead of trying to find your contact details:

Do you ship to the rest of Europe (more specifically, Scandinavia)?

I'm also wondering if you could comment a bit on various Chinese vendors and how you perceive their quality level.

For example, is it true that Ployer tablets are of high quality, while Ainol and Cube have several quality control issues?

What about Pipo, do you have any thoughts on them? And RAmos?

They have apparently not registered as a reseller (vendor) on the site, but there are some listed on the forum home page.