Hello all - looking for a tablet/data device to sell in our retail store.....

kf4qhk

Jan 6, 2012
Hey you all,

I am Jeremy, I work for a regional cellular provider in South Alabama, and we're looking to add another lineup to our retail offerings. We are very interested in adding a tablet type of device to be ahead of the curve on technology.

That being said, what would you all recommend? I'd love to have a low, medium, and high priced option. In our area, the main place to go purchase a tablet is Best Buy (about a mile from where we are,) but we are in a premium location that would allow us a lot of foot/vehicle traffic.

Thanks so much!

Jeremy James

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey Jeremy, welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us here as a member of Android tablets. I think you'll get the most response to your question over in the Android Tablet Discussions area of the forum, so I'm going to move your thread over there for you. Good luck!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
are you lookingfor devices that have cellular, or wifi only devices as well?

kf4qhk

Jan 6, 2012
Preferably both, but at least WI-FI. Some Wi-Fi only would be great, I suppose. I'd buy one of them.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
are you looking to get tablets from china or are you thinking of reselling devices like the kindle fire?

kf4qhk

Jan 6, 2012
I have talked to a few Chinese manufacturers, but I get scared, particularly when thinking of warranty issues.

To be honest, I am just starting to research and came here for suggestions.

Jeremy

kf4qhk

Jan 6, 2012
I got a message today from a Chinese manufacturer with a 10" unit with 4.0 Android software. How is the Tablet 4.0 doing so far?