Hello all

Larryy83

Mar 24, 2013
I just recently started using my Asus TF101 Transformer and am relatively green with it. I will be reading a lot here to learn the tricks of it. I do have a question though, I am using Firefox vs 20 (I think) and unlike a Windows or Mac operating system, it doesn't have a home button, I am only able to access my sites by using my bookmarks. Is this normal or is there a fix for this? Again I will be on this forum a lot trying to learn this new operating system. Thanks for any help.:confused:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You're right, there is no home button. That has been the case with with most of the Android browsers. I'm wondering if you are aware that you can sync your tabs, bookmarks, cookies and passwords from the desktop version of FF? Also a long press of a bookmark will allow you to open it in a new tab. which can be pretty handy.

Larryy83

Mar 24, 2013
Thank you for the reply. I actally have synched my bookmarks on FF but wasn't aware on the long press. I will certainly use this more often. :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Larry, congratulations on your Samsung 10.2 and your Asus Transformer and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Enjoy the forum!