Hello and why am I getting a red border flashing up?

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by saxicola, Jul 27, 2012.

1. saxicola

saxicola Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Cloudnine Neuropad Simplicity
    Hi, I've just acquired my first Android tablet. I am an iPhone owner and can't face the thought of the cost of replacing my 3G iPhone with a new model at some point in the future so I thought I would investigate Android through buying a cheap 7" Cloudnine Neuropad Simplicity. So far so good. For £70 it seems to do all the things that I expected and seems just as good as a more expensive tablet, though the screen could probably be better, but I am not a gamer so not too important and photos look OK. I am still finding my way round it and one query I have is that every now and then a red border flashes up on the screen when I have tapped something. It only happens occasionally but it is not clear what it is indicating. Is this a common Android thing or particular to the Neuropad?

2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Xoom / HP Touchpad / Samsung Galaxy / Viewsonic gTablet
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am unsure on your issue but hopefully someone will be along that might have an answer for ya ;)...

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB
    Hi saxicola, congratulations on your new Neuropad and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. With regard to that red border flashing up on the screen, I believe that's something peculiar to your tablet. I've never come across any reference to it on other tablets. Enjoy the forum!