Hello Androids

VAA

Oct 28, 2011
This is VAA, just purchased the "Coby MID1125" and looking forward to working with it. Hopefully we can share some info.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello VAA, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad to have you here as a member of Android Tablets.

VAA

Oct 28, 2011
Thank you, glad to be here. This might be one of those silly questions, but I must ask? Please tell me how to post a question? I can't seem to find the button, all I see is"new post" which leads me to read post but I haven't found my entry. Can you help the newbie out?

adzack

Oct 28, 2011
Hello there,i 'm also newbie here.just bought my galaxy tab 7 with my first salary.ahaaa.yes my first salary.at initial, i'm already saving for the i phone 4, but finally fall in love with this amazing galaxy tab.kindly, with joining this forum hope that i can optimize all of the tab apps function and can help me to improve my daily work as a researcher.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

VAA

Oct 28, 2011
I only know how to respond to threads, don't know how to create a new one.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Please tell me how to post a question? I can't seem to find the button,

When you first enter a section of the forum, there is a button near the top that says "+ Post New Thread" that will allow you to create a new Thread/Question. (Click here New Member Introduction & Site Assistance to see what I mean.) If you're already in a Thread/Question like you are when you're reading this, you would use the "+ Reply to Thread button at the bottom of the thread. So, using the main page ( http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/ ) as an index, you'd first click on the section of the forum your question belongs in. In that section you'd click an existing thread and participate by replying to it or create a new thread if there wasn't already one discussing your problem. Hope that helps.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Adzack, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Galaxy tab 7. Nice of you to join us here at Android Tablets as a new member. If you need any information or advice for the tablet, just click this link to the Samsung Galaxy Tab section of the forum.

VAA

Oct 28, 2011
Thank you so much for that info. Going to the" forum where my interest are"was the door that let me in. Thanks again