Hello, another newbee here.

GYMSHOE

Dec 7, 2011
Hello, my name is Jim, I m a newbee. I bought a cheap chnise tablet, rooted it and it crashed wont boot past the dancing android robot. Im here to try to find solution to my problem. So hello to all, have a great day.

J

jimbo7630

Can you be a bit more specific with the name of the tablet and the Operating System?

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Hi Jim, welcome to the forum! Jimbo is your man for helping to figure this one out :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jim, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm going to move your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. That way, the experts will have a chance to discuss your problem and hopefully solve it. In the meantime, I like you to reply to this post and tell us as much as you can about your tablet.

GYMSHOE

Dec 7, 2011
I do not know model, seller said generic. It is 7 in. android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 build no.v1.5.5 wonder media froyo I think. From reading here I think i need to reflash rom. the rom is 1.5.2 0812.rar I only have dial up service so that takes 24 hours. downloaded once but fle seems to be corrupted. I have tried reseting and tried pressing several button combinations but that did not boot it. Thanks.

J

jimbo7630

that info should help a lot but you say you rooted it, what, in fact, did you do, and where did you get the info to do it?

J

jimbo7630

Thanks for the info, I'll now leave it up to the more knowledgeable members to take over!