hello droid and humans? , I need your help, the USB ports on my tablet died!

mirni086

Jul 18, 2012
HI companion in my quests, one archer kill all my adventures when took arrow in my neew...tablet :p

Really...

I have the C91 ugrade and one night in Fapness quest, conect the tablet to the usb (in this port conect other tablet and never have any problem) and zassss the usb funsion death in one hit, no can conect any divice or pc (the port usb is only util for energy charge)...

Have any idea to solve this problem?

PD: i Change the roms and this no solve nothing..

I am to be a android like you, when smash the usb to my balls...

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
mirni086 said:
HI companion in my quests, one archer kill all my adventures when took arrow in my neew...tablet :p

Really...

I have the C91 ugrade and one night in Fapness quest, conect the tablet to the usb (in this port conect other tablet and never have any problem) and zassss the usb funsion death in one hit, no can conect any divice or pc (the port usb is only util for energy charge)...

Have any idea to solve this problem?

PD: i Change the roms and this no solve nothing..

I am to be a android like you, when smash the usb to my balls...

Hi, your translation software is pretty poor, but if I understand correctly, you are having trouble with your Upgraded C91.

My suggestion is to place the tft card from your tablet in a reader. Delete the zt-update folder from the main directory of the tft card. Then download the latest firmware upgrade from Zenithink. You can get it here.

http://zenithink.com/Eproducts_C91_2.php?download

Unzip the file, and place the zt-update folder in the main directory of your tft card. Place the card in your tablet and boot the tablet with the camera button depressed. This should clear up your problem.