Hello ever one, nice to meet you all :) !!!!!!!!!!

gamewarrior66

Sep 27, 2011
First off i will start off by saying hello, on here i'm gamewarrior66 but my real name is Steven. I found this site looking up information on an android tablet i am buying and it is actully on its way to me now. I am getting a Coby Kyro 8024. Its probably one of the cheaper tablets out right now. No were near a Ipad, but I have an ipod touch and not really intrastateed in an Ipad. But i also have a android phone, the Samsung from virgin mobile and i love it! I thought that i would get a android tablet when i got the money and so here i am now. But will i am at it, would you please link me some pages you may think i need to read about tablets, and maybe on rooting my Kyro tablet. I have been looking up stuff and some people say that i can root one just like a coby kyros 7024, but ever thing seems a little odd ya know, like files and what not. Also can you automatically use .apk files on a Tablet, because my phone works just fine with .apk files. But it has android market already on it, the kyro dose not; dose that make a difference?

p.s. sorry for spelling, i suck at spelling >.< lol

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
First, welcome to the forum Steven, glad to have you here. Most of what you see on the Coby sub-forums will be the same for your new tablet. As far as apps, yes, most of what you have should run on your tab, there will be a few that don't, and there will also be a couple that work different but for the most part you should be fine.

Cheers,
Peter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Steven, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm glad you could join us here. You're going to want to go to the Coby Tablets section of our forum and check out the Coby Generation 2 sections. I think you'll find answers to all your questions there. If not, that's where to ask any additional questions.:cool: Have fun!