Hello everyone.. can I get some guidance

Mythryndir

Nov 30, 2011
Greetings everyone.. very glad to find this forum.

I am looking to buy a tablet for my young (12) daughter. Something she can watch movies on, listen to music, play Android games, play FB games, and use as a reader. I need to keep the price below $200.00. Any tips and advice I could get would be great. I am leaning towards the Coby Kyros 7".. or maybe a Kindle Fire. I know the FB games need flash to run and am hearing the Coby is flash capible. Please.. can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Myth

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi Myth,

Welcome to the board, there are many Coby's available to choose from, and if $200 is your budget you can walk away with a nice capacitive touchscreen model. Maybe the 7022 or the newer 7127. Search through the forum here:

Coby Generation 2

There is a lot of useful information for researching on these models, you definitely want the capacitive touch screen though, it's worth it. If you have questions about the Coby's you can ask there and other owners will offer t heir feedback and advice. I am personally looking at these same two models and now leaning towards the 7127 because it has twice the batter size of the 7022 and physical volume control buttons and two speakers instead of only one. Check out these retailers, Best buy, or Amazon for the MID7127 and the MID7022. They go for about $170-180 and I think your daughter would be very pleased. :)

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
Lenovo's 7" Idea Pad A1 is also a good choice at a reasonable price.

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Greetings everyone.. very glad to find this forum.

I am looking to buy a tablet for my young (12) daughter. Something she can watch movies on, listen to music, play Android games, play FB games, and use as a reader. I need to keep the price below $200.00. Any tips and advice I could get would be great. I am leaning towards the Coby Kyros 7".. or maybe a Kindle Fire. I know the FB games need flash to run and am hearing the Coby is flash capible. Please.. can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Myth

Hi, Myth. Welcome to the forum! For tablet PCs around $200, you can have a look at our: Android tablet PC.
And if you want a 7", then, i'd recommend this Zenithink C71 for you. it's comes with 7" five-point capacitive touch screen, android 2.3, and Cortex A9 processor, more over, it can support Skype video chat. hope you'll like it and enjoy your online buying!:)

Mythryndir

Nov 30, 2011
Thank you all for responding.

SpeMall... thanks.. I have checked out the Zenithink C71 and I am nearly sold. Now I am torn it seems between the Kindle Fire or this. Any other info you
can give me on the Zeni pls foward over.

If anyone has personal experiences with either, please post. i will also look thru the forum for these. Both are in my price point. Seems the Zeni has
the entire android market available and the fire does not. The Kindle tho great reviews seem a little more limited. Damn I am now torn lol

Thanks again