Hello everyone I am Cleft5

cleft5

Jun 10, 2011
Hi everyone, I recently found this site before I brought my Android Tablet device. I was thinking of getting a Kindle so I could read my books on the go. While I was researching Kindles I stumpled across Tablet PCs and that lead me to the Kyros 7015A. Looking at the price for the device and the price for a Kindle, I decided to get the android tablet figuring I could just get the Kindle app for the tablet and read my books that way. Which I have done now. Before I purchased the device I did a good bit of research into Android Tablets. So I knew beforehand that some of there devices have issues with the Android Marketplace not being there. Through the wonders of the internet and Youtube I found Phase3d video on device I was thinking of buying and he had a link to these very forums. So that's how I found this site and since then I have constantly browsed the site learning as much as I can. I must say, I love all of this new technology stuff that I am learning and its really great to know that there are so many knowledgeable people on this site. I got the Android Marketplace on my device, sort of had to figure out my own work around for it to work, I fixed the graphical issues thanks to the people here, and just so many other wonderful things. Anyhow, I really love these forums and the App for Androidtablets is sweet too.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Glad we were able to help, and welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on your new tablet, and happy to have you here...

cheers,
Peter

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Feel free to ask any question you need answered.