Hello everyone, I am new to tablets

bethanii

Jan 22, 2012
I couldn't find a thread on problems with android tablets so I hope you guy's don't get mad at for me posting it in this thread. I got a nextbook premium 7 from HSN for Christmas and tonight my mom was playing angry birds on it, she decided to go eat dinner left angry birds on as she was eating so I went to go hit the home button on my tablet to take the angry birds off of it. My mom went to take out the trash and came back with the tablet turned off and now it wont turn back on it is fully charged and I hit the reset button a few times and it wont turn back on. This samething happened about a few weeks ago and was able to push the reset button and it would turn back on. Now when you push the reset button it wont turn on, what could be the problem with it should I send it back and call the actual nextbook company and see what they could do? HSN doesn't have anymore of the tablet's to sell, any help would be nice thank you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Bethani, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new tablet. Nice of you to join us here in the forum. I'm going to move your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. Hopefully, some there will be able to help you out. Good luck!

jjford

Jan 29, 2012
May sound simplistic, but are you holding in the on/off button when trying to turn back on? Sometimes a light push won't do it. Hope that helps.

Cadicken

Feb 1, 2012
I couldn't find a thread on problems with android tablets so I hope you guy's don't get mad at for me posting it in this thread. I got a nextbook premium 7 from HSN for Christmas and tonight my mom was playing angry birds on it, she decided to go eat dinner left angry birds on as she was eating so I went to go hit the home button on my tablet to take the angry birds off of it. My mom went to take out the trash and came back with the tablet turned off and now it wont turn back on it is fully charged and I hit the reset button a few times and it wont turn back on. This samething happened about a few weeks ago and was able to push the reset button and it would turn back on. Now when you push the reset button it wont turn on, what could be the problem with it should I send it back and call the actual nextbook company and see what they could do? HSN doesn't have anymore of the tablet's to sell, any help would be nice thank you.
I don't know if your problem is terminal or not but I can tell you about Nextbook customer service. I had my Premium 7 for about seven months when it refused to boot. I contacted customer service via email and received a reply in less than 24 hours. I needed to call because they told me it needed to be returned. I did have to pay return shipping but had a new one in about a week. They were great to deal with.