Hello everyone!

Rags

May 22, 2011
Hi there! I am a new tablet user and I stumbled across this site when searching for articles on my new Viewsonic G Tablet. The posts on why I should replace the stock ROM with a custom one and the steps on how to do so were excellent so I decided to register!

I work in the IT field and most of my knowledge is MS-centric so this is an exciting new area to delve into and explore! I must say that I am liking my GTab alot and continually learning new features each and every day. I have only had it for a week so I know that it does much, much more and I can't wait to see how I can leverage it.

I like to browse the forums and while I won't post a ton I will provide my feedback where I feel it can be beneficial or is relevant. Don't hesitate to contact me if any of my posts are unclear and/or you would like to get more detailed information about any steps that I have listed.

Thanks all and have fun!

Mike aka Rags

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Welcome to the forums Mike! I am also a Micro$ guy and I got into android around 2 months ago but I have learned A LOT. I hope that you enjoy it!