Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by gpa011, Nov 10, 2011.

1. gpa011

gpa011 Member

[h=2]Hello everyone[/h]
    Hi, I am going to be new to tablets. I do not have one yet and have been looking at a lot of reviews and comments. I come into this forum almost everyday just to see what folks have to say, both good and bad. Lots of good info in this forum, so I decided to join prior to getting a tablet. I have not fully decided which one yet. Whichever one I get will be a 32gb model, but am waiting to see if prices drop, maybe on black Friday.​

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello, welcome aboard. Nice to have you as a member of the forum, glad you were able to join us. Keeping an eye on the news sections and the Android Tablet Discussions section are probably the best way of tracking what's going on out there regarding new tablet announcements and prices. There's also a "Sticky" at http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...2011-tablet-deals.html?highlight=black friday to track black Friday deals. Good luck on your search for a "perfect" tablet.:cool: