Hello Everyone

skodawoman

Jan 2, 2012
Hi im new here was hoping to find some readable instructions for my tablet . my daughter deleted my clock and although i have installed a new one i cant get it onto my desktop :(
Any ideas would be great
Thank you

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Press and hold on your screen, on the pop up menu press widgets and you'll find your clock, click on it,choose the size and it's done.
Another way, if you see your clock in the app drawer, is to press and hold on the clock and voila, it's going to appear on your screen!:)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi skodawoman, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member here. Just follow idon'tknow's advice for fixing the problem and you should be fine.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Glad we were able to help. I am really proud Gloria, I remember when you started and insisted you were totally helpless, now one of our more active members!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Thank you pbrauer.....all I know I learned it here on the forum thanks to the great moderators we had and still have. This is a great forum and it feels great to know enough now to be able to help, I even got few"thank you".....not bad for Idontknow! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This is a great way to start the new year, with all these compliments I mean....thank you again guys! I love compliments!!!!:)