Hello Everyone

billw129

Dec 30, 2012
Let me start out by saying hello to eveyone and thank you ahead of time for any help or suggestions offered. I bought two supersonic sc-91mid tablets for my kids for christmas. Well three days later one of them is stuck at the android screen. I can work with pc's quite well so I am looking at fixing this rather then pay shipping to RMA it. I can not find anything about this tablet anywhere. I have two of them so I am assuming that I can pull the stock rom from the working one but I do not know how. Also I can not get this thing in to the recovery screen. There is an option for this in the settings but I can not get past the android screen. The only hard buttons are home, reset, and power. I have tried holding both buttons in random order while pusing the power on button but nothing I try gets me in to the recovery screen. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Thank you
bill

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Bill, congratulations on your new Supersonic tablets and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet, so I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. Hopefully, more people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck!