Hello Everyone

Tootles4u

Mar 11, 2013
Hello Everyone. I just joined from the great little state of VT. I have a new tablet. It is an ITOMIC IMID10MT. My issue I am having is I can not connect to the internet. Not by WIFI nor direct connect. I have called my internet provider and they can not figure it out. It connects to WIFI then disconnects right away. When I direct connect, it asks for my IP Address, Gateway, Netmask, and my DNS. I have my IP & DNS, what the heck are the other things ? Where do I find them ? I hope someone can help.....

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Tootles, congratulations on your new Itomic tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Tootles,did you check if the wifi on your tablet is working? Sometimes is where the problem is, not in your wifi connection at home.You should try connecting somewhere else, I'm sure you can find a free wifi close to where you live in order to do your test.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome Tootles. I have a link in my signature with help and tips for people having WiFi problems. If you long press the WiFi connection then tap modify then advanced you can change the info your ISP suggested.