Hello fro New Zealand

dynacam

Mar 28, 2012
Looking for a tablet, it has got to have v4 software, either 8 or 10 inch screen main use will be social media stuff and general web browsing and maybe streaming moves ??. Cost is important so hence maybe something out of china as local costs are expensive for top line manufactures.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello dynacam, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets, nice to have you here as a new member. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Looking for a tablet, it has got to have v4 software, either 8 or 10 inch screen main use will be social media stuff and general web browsing and maybe streaming moves ??. Cost is important so hence maybe something out of china as local costs are expensive for top line manufactures.

Hi Dynacam, you can take a look at our Android Tablet PC, hope there's something of your interest. wish you have a good online tablet buying experience. :)

dynacam

Mar 28, 2012
Thank for links, lots of model to choose from !!!, a little confusing looking at all the specs to know what I should get ..

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi dynacam, 8 inch Cube U16GT and 10 inch Benyi M10 are tablets you may choose from :)

dynacam

Mar 28, 2012
Thanks for this , I know I mentioned v4 but is this necessary as some are selling with older versions, so what are the differences ??

stacyfan

May 28, 2012
Hey dynacam im new too . Melissa is Right. google makes it very easy when it comes. To researching Vendors

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Stacyfan, welcome to you as well. Nice to see you out here helping folks so soon after joining the forum.:eek:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Thanks for this , I know I mentioned v4 but is this necessary as some are selling with older versions, so what are the differences ??
hi . the basic differences between os versions is their abililty to make the apps more accessible, easier to use & cope with more powerful hard ware. ics is still fairly new & will be receiving updates as you go along. also some apps are not yet compatible with ics4 which is mainly an update to improve tablet users experience with the software. older versions will be more stable, have more available apps (at the moment ) but may struggle with data heavy apps & games. for most other things its more important that you have enough memory, a fast cpu, & good connectivity with 3g/wifi etc. eventually ics 4 will be capable of all these things but by the time that happens, there will probably be a new os version on its way. i think honeycomb is probably more than enough to do what you have listed as main uses. but ics will soon do it all too. its your choice & you want to get the best you can afford. dont forget if the device has good memory/cpu etc it will probably be getting ics updates anyway that you can use.