Hello from brazil,new droid reporting in ! haha

PinguimFU

May 30, 2012
Hello folks,for the most part i was reading your forum for a long time but never had a chance to say hello,that changed when someone give me a tablet with a kinda "corrupted" firmware,i manage to recover thanks to you,dont know much about android but hope my linux "expertise" (have been using since 07) can be of some help,i have used forums before,but,one in english i got to say its a first,read very well and manage to speak to some in the uk without much problems or misundestandings and hope the same meke out here,hello and a big thanks to all of you from the PinguimFU (penguin in plain english + the FU is from Kung-Fu just to make it fun :D) :cool:

I Started repairing this Coby Kyros 8 inch tablet i was given as a present,using it very well and right now nailing down a Samsung Y or another low end smartphone to add a company to my tablet

Last edited:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum.

Love the avatar with Linus inside of Andy!

You know how it works, poke around, have fun, and if you have any questions then please hesitate to ask!

icon_laugh.gif

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Pinguim,

Glad you finally decided to join Android Tablets and become a member of the forum. Your English is excellent, unlike my Portuguese, so that won't be a problem at all. Fortunately, everyone I encountered while in your country also understood my broken Spanish so I was at least able to order coffee when I was outside my hotel, otherwise I might not have survived.:eek: Most of the time I was conducting business in Rio, but I did get to spend a little time in Sao Paulo as well and enjoyed it very much.

Since you've been reading the forum for a while, you're probably familiar with the Coby Tablets forum. For anything you require regarding that tablet of yours, just click the link and you'll be there. You may also wish to look at the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum. The "Sticky" threads at the beginning contain a lot of useful beginner information about Android and tablets.

Enjoy your tablet and the forum,
Spider

BTW I enjoyed your PM.:cool: