Hello from TabletConnect

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by TabletConnect, Aug 4, 2010.

1. TabletConnect

TabletConnect Senior Member

Hello,

I am a blogger that runs TabletConnect, a new blog that focuses exclusively on Tablets/Slates (all OS' not just Android). We provide news, reviews & information on this segment.

I am more of a hardware person rather than software so I am not very familiar with Android. Therefore, I will be asking you experts for assistance although I am learning. In addition, I will be reviewing certain tablets/slates.

One item of assistance that I do need is what are some good benchmarking apps. I know there are a few on Google Market but am not sure which are good. I would like an app where I can benchmark (processor, memory, graphics, etc.) and at least provide a comparison among Android Tablets/Slates. It appears that Quadrant is a good one. I know I need to purchase the professional version since I plan to publish results.

If anyone wants to help me out with my site and be a consultant (unpaid, of course), PM me. Also feel free to contact me with any ideas for articles or questions.

Thanks to all and for your support!

Mike

P.S. We are also on Facebook.

2. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    We could always use members like you.

Welcome to the forums.