Hello & Help

jonluv

Dec 5, 2011
Hi,
I am 75 and have been playing Computer game since they started and the cost of uprating my Video Card, CPU and Motherboard every few years is getting very expensive and my Grandchildren have convinced me that the way forward in gaming is the X-Box.

So I dont really need a big computer etc filling my bedroom and the wires are driving my wife crazy.

I like the idea of a Tablet PC-- small, portable. no wires and also the e-book function seems good, however I may still want to do some printing(wirelessly) can someone tell me if linking a Tablet to a wireless printer is possible? and if possible what Tablet would you recommend?

Many thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jonluv, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to become a member of the forum. The best place on the forum for"shopping" information is the Android Tablet Discussions section, so I'm moving your thread over there for you. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help finding the right tablet for your needs. Good luck and have fun!

jseah

Nov 21, 2011
Hi,
I am 75 and have been playing Computer game since they started and the cost of uprating my Video Card, CPU and Motherboard every few years is getting very expensive and my Grandchildren have convinced me that the way forward in gaming is the X-Box.

So I dont really need a big computer etc filling my bedroom and the wires are driving my wife crazy.

I like the idea of a Tablet PC-- small, portable. no wires and also the e-book function seems good, however I may still want to do some printing(wirelessly) can someone tell me if linking a Tablet to a wireless printer is possible? and if possible what Tablet would you recommend?

Many thanks

The tablets use WiFi, so if you have a network printer at home, you can print to your network printer. Some printers also accomodate wireless printing via Bluetooth, so that would be possible as well.