Hello, im a complete newbie here

RLOWE38742

Apr 24, 2011
I'm seriously considering buying a ViewPad 10 Viewsonic 10" Dual-OS Tablet 200K Android Apps
plus Win 7.

I want to have windows plus android, which i think is a great feature. Can this unit be upgraded to android 2.2 and i also see that the unit only comes with 1gb, but can be upgraded to 2gb, is that hard to do?

i have t-mobile g2 phone, with 4g service on my phone, can i tethering wirelessly using it and will it 4g speed. will this unit have things like navigation and google maps?

Also, can anyone give me some reviews on this item? will it be a good purchase?

thanks all!!

i know it maybe a lotta questions , but sorry

Last edited:

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
I am not sure if it can be upgraded or not. What do you mean by 1gb? Ram? You usually can not upgrade ram on tablets. As for a review, I think that Google would help you out.

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
I'm seriously considering buying a ViewPad 10 Viewsonic 10" Dual-OS Tablet 200K Android Apps
plus Win 7.

I want to have windows plus android, which i think is a great feature. Can this unit be upgraded to android 2.2 and i also see that the unit only comes with 1gb, but can be upgraded to 2gb, is that hard to do?

i have t-mobile g2 phone, with 4g service on my phone, can i tethering wirelessly using it and will it 4g speed. will this unit have things like navigation and google maps?

Also, can anyone give me some reviews on this item? will it be a good purchase?

thanks all!!

i know it maybe a lotta questions , but sorry

yes it can be upgraded to 2.2, it can also be upgraded to 2Gb of RAM max(you void your warranty if you do so) it has wifi and will be as fast as what it is connected to. it doesn't have have gps so navigation will not work, but I am putting a tutorial up on how to add Gapps so you can have full access to the Google market.