hello, i'm a newbie here. still running around

mutiarazr

Jan 14, 2012
i'm carrying vpad10. wondering if i could upgrade my pad10 RAM from 16gb to 64gb. need help to solve. Tq

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I'm moving your thread to the ViewPad 10 section for you. That way the folks who have that tablet will see it and hopefully help you out. Good luck!

mutiarazr

Jan 14, 2012
BCK

I have SD card with 32gb but i'm looking to increase my rom from existing 16gb to higher if possible. I use a lot from windows program rather than android. Tq

colinm

Jan 14, 2012
You can upgrade the SSD easy enough the problem is finding the correct one. Its a 1.8 half height not the 2.5. I have successfully installed a 64gig

I have also found that if you have a copy of Windows 7 with SP1 you can reinstall that
and it take up less of a footprint. My one took just over 7 gig not the 9 that was installed.
when I got it.

You will need a USB keyboard to press the F11 key. But can install Windows 7 from a USB pen drive

The RAM can be upgraded to 2 gig its a PC3-1060 DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM
laptop this is a little harder as you will need to remove the motherboard to get at the memory slot

If you do a search for TEGA V2 the vpad10 is a clone of that
there a complete details on how to take it apart and what you
can upgrade

Last edited:

waterhead

Jan 16, 2012
The tablet uses a Half-slim SATA SSD hard drive. You can Google that to find a seller. I recommend buying from a seller in your own country, in case you need to return it. I got a defective one from China, and I found it was cheaper to just get a different one from a local seller (USA) than send it back to China.