Hello I'm kinda new and may need quite a lot of help on 3 different android devices!

barcode1973

Jul 5, 2013
Hi everyone who reads these new member intros, When I used to be into fiddling with gadgets forums were not invented! I had to work out how to work my SNES backup unit on my own and things never got much better on my amiga?
I have a google nexus 7, my girlfriend has a galaxy S3 and my son has my old galaxy tab p1000 3GS thing which I managed to get 4.0.4 running on without killing it.
My first problem is the TV out on the tab is nowhere to be found? I bought the lead and proudly told him how he could now watch stuff off his tab on his "big" telly only to be left scratching my head and looking a bit daft.
Do I have to downgrade it back to gingerbread (I think it was). Also the laptop I has all software on is dead and I now have annoying windows 8.
Could anyone tell me how to resolve this, what files are required, where to get them and a NOOB style guide?
I know im asking a lot straight off but if any of you ever need a tattoo and are in Liverpool i'll try and help you out!!

Thanks in advance
Lee

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Lee, welcome to the forum, nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you out. Good luck!