Hello, just got a new PC MID 10.2 with Android 2.1, need flash to run

TDiddy

Dec 22, 2010
Hello, I just purchased 2 tablets as presents through ***************** which came with 2.1. Brand is identified as PC MID 10.2. I really want to get flash player working properly by Christmas morning so that my kids can play online games like toontown.com. I've (seemingly) successfully installed Flash Player on them but when I access toontown.com I continue to get the default message that Flash Player is required. Other sites with Flash show a lego piece with question marks. I'm perplexed and wondering if Flash Player really does not play on 2.1. Can someone shed some light on this? I'm open to upgrading to 2.2 if needed. Any assistance would be MOST appreciated.

TDiddy

Dec 22, 2010
Getting my feet wet, hoping I'm not done already. After attempting an upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2 I got undesirable results. I used a recovery file for 2.1. New problem, recovery file ran to completion but tablet won't boot, just hangs on screen with weird "rat creature wearing a fake nose". Any further recommendations?

Dosssie

Jan 7, 2011
Getting my feet wet, hoping I'm not done already. After attempting an upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2 I got undesirable results. I used a recovery file for 2.1. New problem, recovery file ran to completion but tablet won't boot, just hangs on screen with weird "rat creature wearing a fake nose". Any further recommendations?

Can you please tell me where did you found the recovery file for 2.1?