Hello m8teys

david244us

Dec 30, 2011
Sorry for a first post to be for help but I will be active all over on here lol. I got a craig 7 inch tablet CMP738b version and all had been working ok, but now it is stuck on a loading screen with the android flashing. I don't know what to do I put an img file I seen on an sd card and rebooted but I guess it doesn't make it far enough to read it. Anyone with any suggestions this would be great I'm guessing my firmware may have been corrupted I never downloaded new firmware everything is factory unless someone else did because It had someone elses gmail account on it so I did the factory reset thing. Thanks again for looking peeps and this forum looks top notch.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Sorry you have issues already, not cool. I am going to move this post to the Craig forum, perhaps someone there can answer your specific questions. in the meantime, congrats on the new tablet, and welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you here!

Cheers,
Peter

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
1.So you just got the Tablet and when you booted it up for the first time it was running good but it had someone else gmail acct store on it? Correct.?

2. did you get the download from the craig web site?