Hello, New Here and Need some guidance.

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2011
Hello, I've been wanting to get a Tablet and I found one recently. It is stated as Superpad I7 Tablet PC.
It is stated as follow:
1.0 GHZ ARM CPU

ANDROID 2.2 (NOT SUPPORT ANDROID MARKET BUT CAN ACCEPT APK FILE)

256 RAM, 2GB STORAGE

SUPPORT MOST VIDEO AND MUSIC FORMAT

SUPPORT WIFI

4 G SENSOR

SUPPORT ANDROID GAMES

SUPPORT YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK ETC..

I went around googling and couldn't find anything about this problem stated there. Unable to ACCESS Android Market through Wifi but can use APK manual installing it.
I have no idea what it is and asked the owner to verify this and he say I cant go to the Android Market and download the apps directly to the tablet.
Is there any fix to it? Or it is a hardware problem? Should I proceed buying it? Hope you guys could help me :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the Android Tablets forum. Glad you joined us here as a new member. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum where folks can reply and discuss your options for "fixing" the problem with this tablet.

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2011
Hello, welcome to the Android Tablets forum. Glad you joined us here as a new member. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum where folks can reply and discuss your options for "fixing" the problem with this tablet.
oh okay! Thanks! Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Hope to hear from you all soon :D

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello, I've been wanting to get a Tablet and I found one recently. It is stated as Superpad I7 Tablet PC.
It is stated as follow:

I went around googling and couldn't find anything about this problem stated there. Unable to ACCESS Android Market through Wifi but can use APK manual installing it.
I have no idea what it is and asked the owner to verify this and he say I cant go to the Android Market and download the apps directly to the tablet.
Is there any fix to it? Or it is a hardware problem? Should I proceed buying it? Hope you guys could help me :D
Hi, if you want to buy a 10" tablet PC,this one with android market pre-installed seems can meet you requirements: Apad robot Android 2.2 Tablet PC with ZT-180 Processor and 512RAM RJ45 Slot and HDMI Output - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
you can do some comparison, hope this helps... good luck!:)