Hello new here.

Jpar1322

Jul 17, 2012
I've had a Nook color for about three years, rooted it, maybe to soon, have re-certified it and lost everything. Want to load the latest android 4.0##, not sure if its possible. Also have a Joli cloud acer net book, came with gatesware 7 lost it mbr after 6 months, loaded every version of Ubuntu i could find, finally found Joli cloud love it. Thats it need some help with my Nook>:cool:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Japar, welcome to the forum. We have a pretty good Nook section to check out. Yes, you can put ICS on your Nook Color. It is still technically beta but runs very well (90% solid). First you should decide if you want to put ICS on internal memory or if you want to use a bootable SD card. Both have their advantages. Though it sounds like you are pretty much done with the stock Nook Color and don't plan on using it going forward so I would recommend installing on internal memory.

Go ahead and check out the Nook section and after reading a couple of the threads you will have a good idea of the process and what you might want to do.

JP

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jpar, since my friend JP has already sorted out the ICS on a Nook situation, I'll just say welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.:)