Hello Nice People. :D

1ray0ng

May 6, 2013
I've been lurking on this thread for quite sometime, around a year plus and decided to register as I've two questions in mind. Sorry for being so practical. >.<

Anyway, the first is if there's any tablet CPU/GPU benchmarking software for Chinese/Not well known Tablets. All the benchmarks I've seen so far are from major manufacturers like Google, Samsung, Acer and such.

Secondly, are there any good deals going on? Say a blistering fast 7" tablet with a 1280 x 800 resolution. I don't really care about the aesthetics or brand. For me, it's Function over Form.

Thanks for reading and good to be here! :)

Edit: Okay, nevermind. I've decided to wait for Tegra 4 processors to power tablets instead of getting it now. Most probably after my trusty year old W6HD dies. These two sources convinced me to wait!

http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/24/nvidia-tegra-4-benchmarked/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkFUCDziRas

It's even twice as fast at the iPad 4! Can't wait for July to come. :D

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello 1rayOng, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets, glad you finally decided to join. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, to see if anyone knows of any benchmarking software you might be interested in. Good luck!