hello people

caiguar

Jun 28, 2011
Hey peeps, I just registered on the forums today, long time lurker and reader for several of the android forums. My main reason for registering is that I wanted to ask a question that I already saw on another post. Just wanted to say hi I guess right now at the moment using a trasnformer tablet with an iconia a500 that my wife is currently using.

I mainly use my tablet for readintg purposes, several certification that I am taking at the moment require me to carry books around and since all of them have .pdf files on the disks this is invaluable to me since I don't have to carry all those books around every day.

One thing I wish my tablet would do it note taking with a stylus, I really need this functionality from a tablet and would be the perfect portable solution for me. Well, I wish everyone is loving their tablets, I know I am. jsut little things that I wish some devs work on is the use of a stylus for something useful.

cheers

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find that app you're looking for. From my own experience signing for packages, an app like that wouldn't do me any good. I can't even read my own writing on the tablet after I sign it. :)