hello randoms

bomberswarm2

Jul 22, 2013
Hi, I am bomberswarm2.

I come here to seek advice on which tablet to buy. I hope somebody can tell me where to ask for this advice.
Thanks!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bomberswarm2, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

bomberswarm2

Jul 22, 2013
I see a tablet's main usage for me as being something which I can read Comics, PDF's and Ebooks off. I would need something that has around a 7" screen. The touchscreen should be multitouch, and it should have quite good touch sensors. Large internal memory is not an issue. Also it is to be the cheapest possible tablet. It must be running Jelly Bean, as it would also be used for tablet-only or suited apps. Also the cheapest possible one with acceptable performance. And it must be available in Australia.

techahead

May 29, 2013
Have you tried the hands on the new Nexus 7 the configuration and specifications of the machine looks good and it will give a good competition to the iPad you can buy that if you have the right budget.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
It is to be the cheapest possible tablet. It must be running Jelly Bean, as it would also be used for tablet-only or suited apps. Also the cheapest possible one with acceptable performance. And it must be available in Australia.

What do you mean by cheap? Cheap Chinese generic devices or cheap brand-name tablets?

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hi, bomberswarm2.

Welcome to our Forum.

$300.-$400. is definitely not cheap, especially for a 7-inch device, unless your referring to Aussie dollars. Just name your brand, mate.
Cheers.
Ed

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
HI,bomberswarm2 , according to your tablet requires, i think one tablet is very suitable for you, you can have a look here, it is Hyundai T7S Quad Core Tablet PC , it has a 7 Inch IPS Capacitive Screen, support 5 points Multi-Touch, RAM 2GB+ROM 16GB, of course available in Australia, cheap and excellent performance. Hope you can like it !

Hava a great day
SpeMall.com

bomberswarm2

Jul 22, 2013
Hi, bomberswarm2.

Welcome to our Forum.

$300.-$400. is definitely not cheap, especially for a 7-inch device, unless your referring to Aussie dollars. Just name your brand, mate.
Cheers.
Ed

Yes AU dollars, lemme just see how big 7 inches is with this tape measure....
Gad zukes! That's ultra midget!
Actully, its 5/8ths of my computer screen....
Samsung can be trusted, also that site that posted that 200$ one, how legit is that site?