hello there

appozone

Nov 14, 2012
Hi, found the site whilst looking for advice on a forthcoming purchase, so hello first.

I'm needing some help on buying a couple of tablets for myself and my partner for christmas,

Looking to buy them via amazon (gift vouchers to be used )

looking for the best we can get for around £100 for a approx 7-8" and a larger one 9-10" for £150

I did look at the a1cs range, the 9.7" fusion 5 premium + looked great but they no longer do that model :/

Obviously i'd like the most up to date, reliable, and fast model we can get for our money.

there seems to be a lot of choice from a lot of makers, any help would be great please,

Thanks in advance.

Appo

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Appo, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. The folks there are up to date on what's available in the various form factors and price ranges. Your budget seems OK to me, you should be able to get something nice that meets your requirements.

I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions.

Good luck!
Spider

appozone

Nov 14, 2012
Thanks Spider, We are looking for something that we can use on a daily basis for web browsing,email and Wp etc, music and movie media, bit of gaming, viewing photo's etc. should point out we are in the U.K. hope someone can help.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I don't know about Amazon UK and what is available to you there but I think you would love the Nexus 7. I love mine and I went through two other Android tablets and a Crapple iPad before settling on the Nexus 7. Very clean and responsive, looks beautiful, light weight and the battery lasts all day.