Hello to members!

trocki

Jan 6, 2013
Dear members, I am just buying an ANDROID stick and I am collecting informations. At home I have wireless network, one PC, one VAIO and LG LCD TV. My sound is provided by Harman Kardon Soundsticks III. Since my DVD player broke down I am listening to music with help of Nokia N95 connected by 3.5 mm plug directly into Sticks and sound is perfectly good. I did not yet decided exactly which brand or mark I will buy but it seems to me that Ricomagic MK 802 III dual core jelly bean will fulfill my needs, as i primarly need ANDROID stick for playing music and watching some movies & You Tube....but as I said, I am still collecting info and one thing that concern me is issue that China is far away and I never before bought anything from that far east.
Regards, Janko

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Janko , welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Discussions section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you decide which brand would be best for you. Enjoy the forum!