hello was wondering if u could please help!!

crazi_cilz

Jan 21, 2012
Hey there, I have a disgo tablet 8000 10.1". I have only got it new n i can not connect to my wireless router i have a virgin media super hub n i was wondering if you could please tell me step by step how to connect it to my router?? Be looking forward to hearing from you

crazi_cilz

Jan 21, 2012
yea jimbo7630 i went on to virgin super hub n changed everything but it will not connect, i really doont have a clu

J

jimbo7630

I meant did you go into the Settings menu on your TABLET? You can select WiFi in there and then enable it you might also have to set it to discover/recognise WiFi signals.

J

jimbo7630

This is the key press sequence - Menu>Settings>Wireless & Network>WiFi (enable WiFi) You may have to enter your Hub's/Router's password as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jimbo7630

Was any of the advice helpful, or was it totally useless?

paskuniag

May 14, 2011
This is the key press sequence - Menu>Settings>Wireless & Network>WiFi (enable WiFi) You may have to enter your Hub's/Router's password as well.

The password is also called a key on many routers. It should be listed on the back of your router. It is usually a 9 or 10-character string consisting of numbers and letters, and could be capital and small. That is what you need to enter in order to get access to your WiFi.