Hello ... what have I got myself into ..

bouoy

Dec 24, 2011
I have been lurking around looking for a answer. I bought this tab for my son as a xmas gift . I was told I should change the firmware in it so he can use the us market. I found a post with my tab in it. I have been to 4 or 5 fourms looking for answers. I flashed it with a custom rom and now it just sits with the little android guy at one of the opening screens . can some one point me in the right direction please I bought a fly touch 3 super pad 2. I thought I found the right stock firmware it started to load and bam said it failed now i have the little linux icon on the top right. This is the one gift my kid wanted and I goofed it up. can some one please point me in the right direction thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello bouoy, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with that new tablet. I see your other post is in the correct location for asking questions about that tablet and you've provided the information someone would need in order to help you out. It should just be a little while until you get some responses to the other post. Good luck getting things squared away!

bouoy

Dec 24, 2011
Spider thanks for a reply. I doubt I will get it fixed in time to give it to my son but o well atleast I can give it to him.

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
What custom ROM were you trying to flash? Did you make a backup of the stock ROM prior to flashing? Was the ROM built for your tablet?

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
And how old is the kid it's going to? You might need to make a trip to the nearest 24hr Walgreens. They're open even on Christmas. That's where I bought all my stocking stuffers on my way home from work last year!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum