Hello!

criscroc

Jul 19, 2011
Hi,

I've been enthusiastic about Android since I heard about it the first time Google had announced it. Though my financial condition have never helped me acquire an Android phone or tablet, I've played with it a little bit with the help of the Android SDK.

I'm not a programmer, nor wanted to be. I took programming lessons at the university, but never liked it... my thing has always been networks.

Anyway, I've been visiting the forum for a few weeks, and a few days ago I bought my first Android tablet. An Coby Kyros 7024, was what my money allowed me to buy. But being as lucky as I am, I've already managed to brick it, without even tryingo to root it!

Here I found some tips that helped me to devise a plan to unbrick it, and somehow it worked! So, here I am, introducing myself before going over the Coby sub-forums to share my discoveries and thank the people who made the posts that helped me revive my tablet.

And if you read this far, I congratulate you. I can be pretty boring, I know... ;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi crisroc, welcome to the forum. I enjoyed reading your introduction and wasn't at all bored. Congratulations on your new tablet and bricking/unbricking it within a couple days.:) Enjoy yourself over in the Coby section, I'm sure you'll find the folks over there very helpful.