Hello!

waterbug

Jan 1, 2012
HELLO!
Hi, i'm going to get a android tablet soon, i'm new to this OS and hardware. So i need to hang out with some experts and soak up some knowledge. I like to tinker with mechanical and mostly electronic toys. Was in aircraft maintenance in the Air Force. Looking forward to help in picking out the right tablet, with guidence fro
m you folks.
PS Hello MrBrainGames

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello, you two, welcome to the forum. :)
@waterbug, if you're looking for android tablets, you may take a look at our: Android Tablet PC . hope you can find what you want there!:eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi MrBrainGames, welcome to the forum. Your reason for joining, "to help and get help", is the best reason.:) Nice to have you as a member of the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello waterbug, welcome to Android Tablets. For help in picking the right tablet, I'd suggest you click this link and go to the Android Tablet Discussions section to do your shopping for the tablet that's right for you. When you get there, read the "Sticky:" posts at the beginning and then look through some of the threads already posted there to determine what's important when choosing a tablet. Have fun, you don't get to buy a new tablet often.:)

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad we could help, that's why we're all here in the forum.:cool: