hello

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Petaldreads, nice of you to join us here at Android tablets as a new member of the forum. If/when you need any help figuring out that Sony, just click this link to the Sony Tablets forum and ask whatever questions you may have. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

petaldreads

Mar 26, 2012
thanks spider. I do have a ? aabout this site though. how come it doesnt accept my log in and in order to log in I have to go through another way, lol sorry im so new to this this.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
When you enter the forum at the main page ( http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/ ) there's a login at the top of the page and another in the column on the right hand side in the User CP section. I just logged out and back in using both logins and they both worked. Which one didn't work for you?

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Hey Petaldreads, welcome to the dark side! Maybe you can also use the android forum app to browse the forum?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Afra, glad you decided to become a member of the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Crooks.Aiden, Glad you became a member of the community. I see from your other post you're managing to find your way around the forum. Have fun and enjoy the forum!