hello

Tricia2745

May 4, 2012
I joined a couple of days ago - I recently bought an E10 Flytouch Superpad 111 from China delivered to Spain - I did hardly any research - stupid I know! I have managed to get on line both in Spain and UK - I have accessed facebook and email and played a game called angry birds so I am quite proud of myself so far as I am a windows laptop user and dont have a smart phone.

I am likely to ask some pretty basic questions so bear with me please.

Today I am just wandering if I have actually bought a lemon buying something unknown (to me) from China - I cant find any instructions for this blessed machine - or would I have been wise to go to the high street where I could pop along to the techy man in the shop

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Tricia, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. It sounds as though you're doing very well so far, but any time you feel you need some help or information specific to your tablet, click this link to the Gome Flytouch II Variant 2 forum. I'm sure the folks there will do whatever they can to help you out. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum.:cool:

Tricia2745

May 4, 2012
Welcome to the Forum, this is a link to a downloadable 44 Page user manual http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-usage-tips-tricks/33996-44-page-user-manual.html

If you are using Gingerbread OS (2.3) I can also post a link to a manual for that.

Edit: Link for Gingerbread Manual Android 2.3 - Google Mobile Help

Thankyou so much for your quick and helpful reply - I am off now to print the manual - I am not sure about gingerbread - I think it just says google v2.3 - I will investigate

Tricia2745

May 4, 2012
Erm................the manual is in Chinese, my laptop seems to be using wordpad to open even though i have downloaded word reader, will that make a difference?

J

jimbo7630

The Manual ought to be in English BUT you should delete the Chinese characters in the title before opening!

I have the opened PDF which I can send you if you PM me with your email address.

Edit: Gingerbread is v. 2.3

J

jimbo7630

Sent, but just realised it's not a PDF it is a Word Doc.!