Hello

HeatherK

Jan 6, 2013
Hello my name is HeatherK.
I am new to the worl of technology :rolleyes: In need of some help.
I hope/am sure someone on this forum can be of assistance to me:confused:

HeatherK

Jan 6, 2013
Thanks for the welcome
:)
I have a new Galaxy10.1 tablet.I am trying to play some games on it and it tells me I need to download adobe flash player.
I am not sure how to go about this when I go yo down load there are choices as to what I should download and I don't have a clue :(
Any help would be much appreciated.I will need a step by step walkthrough though ..............sorry not up on all this kind of thing.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Thanks for the welcome
:)
I have a new Galaxy10.1 tablet.I am trying to play some games on it and it tells me I need to download adobe flash player.
I am not sure how to go about this when I go yo down load there are choices as to what I should download and I don't have a clue :(
Any help would be much appreciated.I will need a step by step walkthrough though ..............sorry not up on all this kind of thing.

That's a question asked so often I have the instructions for installing Flash in a link below.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
All I am getting is a white page with a blue box with a ? on it :(

Most browsers need to have some settings changed. Look in the browser settings for "allow add-ons" or something close to that. Also a setting for request desktop. Best bet may be to download Dolphin Browser. Somne browsers. like Chrome don't support Flash. There is also a version of Firefox that works well with it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Heather, congratulations on your new Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. In case you still need help with this problem, I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!