HELP 7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet

syns

Jan 19, 2012
[h=2]7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet[/h]
hey whats up guys i have a question will this method work same ROM same everything with a 7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet? looking for a ROOT and ROM look below:

Register at HcH Tech, they have many files you may need to download.

1.Download a ROM to use. Read this thread: [ROM] Universal (HYBRiD) HoneyCombMOD Uberoid for WM8650 devices v1.3.0 or Google this: Uberoid_WM8650_2.2_v1.2.2_NL_v20110414-HcH Uberoid ROM
2.Format an SD Card in Fat32
3.Unzip the Uberoid download and copy the files onto the SD card. The wmt_scriptcmd file and FirmwareInstall folder should be on the root of the card.
4.With the android tablet turned off, insert the SD card, and turn it back on.

this should flash your tablet and give you ROOT access (depending on what ROM you install

During startup the android tablet will read the SD card and install the firmware. It took about 4 minutes for the process to complete before the device rebooted into the new OS. Watch the screen because the SD card must be ejected when the firmware installation completes or the upgrade will run again after the device restarts.
please Message me or wright back thanks a lot for every ones help

syns

Jan 19, 2012
ok there area 135 views but no replies come on ppl help out no 135 knows?

JohanJonker

Jan 20, 2012
Should work.. I have loaded the HYBRiD WM8650 UBEROID_1.3.0_v7 Final before but its all up to you. I'm currently using UdroidX 1.5.5v2, Its all up to you.

thecheat

Jan 28, 2012
These are the same instructions I find everywhere and they don't work for me. I get everything on the formatted SD card like it should be and pick the number I believe my tab to be in the changer but when I turn the tablet on with the SD card inserted it just boots like normal. Is there something I'm missing or something?

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
@syns: If you read further down in your original post you will see this:
Compatibility list:
  • * M009S Green LED
    * M70007T
    * M009S Blue LED
    * M003S
    * M012S
    * PC-802
    * VIA WM8650
    * M80003W
    * InterToys NL Tablet
    * TomTec Tablet
    * ViaPad M7 (use M70007T)
    * Maylong M250 (use M009S Green LED)
    * M010S
    * M012S
Note that this ROM has been updated since. The new HCH site has the up to date version and it also has a list of compatible devices. You need to select the changer.bat version suitable to your device. If one option doesn't work, try another.

@thecheat: Try a different option number.

san17san83

Apr 8, 2012
7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet

hey whats up guys i have a question will this method work same ROM same everything with a 7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet? looking for a ROOT and ROM look below:

1.Download a ROM to use. Read this thread: [ROM] Universal (HYBRiD) HoneyCombMOD Uberoid for WM8650 devices v1.3.0 or Google this: Uberoid_WM8650_2.2_v1.2.2_NL_v20110414-HcH Uberoid ROM
3.Unzip the Uberoid download and copy the files onto the SD card. The wmt_scriptcmd file and FirmwareInstall folder should be on the root of the card.

this should flash your tablet and give you ROOT access (depending on what ROM you install

During startup the android tablet will read the SD card and install the firmware. It took about 4 minutes for the process to complete before the device rebooted into the new OS. Watch the screen because the SD card must be ejected when the firmware installation completes or the upgrade will run again after the device restarts.

Hello
I have a 7" MiD, WM8650 chipset, green LED with black audio port, with vibration & WiFi. I did a factory restore and the tab is stuck with Message "factory data restoring please waiting... " My Android version is 2.2, Kernel 2.6.32, and build number is v1.5.1. I tried formatting my sd card (FAT 32) with the original rom (as well as uberoid from HCH), but the tab does not go into new booting. rather it stays on the screen "factory data restoring please waiting... ". It also shows running, I have kept it on till the battery is discharged. Can you help me please.

san17san83

Apr 8, 2012
Solved the problem. Used the SDFormater to "ERASE (Over Write)" option, waited till the process is completed, this then becomes FAT (RAW). Ran the changer, selected "8" option,of uberoid Rom, 1st option "n", 2nd option Format "Y" (Gets converted to FAT32), and voila the required rom is created in SD. Placed this in Tab & swiched ON (Ofcourse refered to the complete process mentioned in this forum), & now it starts reading SD. For all the people out there, if your tab is ignoring the SD, tryout the procedure above.
Hello
I have a 7" MiD, WM8650 chipset, green LED with black audio port, with vibration & WiFi. I did a factory restore and the tab is stuck with Message "factory data restoring please waiting... " My Android version is 2.2, Kernel 2.6.32, and build number is v1.5.1. I tried formatting my sd card (FAT 32) with the original rom (as well as uberoid from HCH), but the tab does not go into new booting. rather it stays on the screen "factory data restoring please waiting... ". It also shows running, I have kept it on till the battery is discharged. Can you help me please.

jeje262

Apr 10, 2012
i have this problem please can you help me please?

Last edited by a moderator:

emerson

Apr 28, 2012
7" MID VIA8650 Green LED tablet

syns, to all please help me with my Android Tablet 7" from china. I have purchase the item on ebay which you can click here to view the description of the item from seller. It says the model was
Model: MID or iRobot Tablet PC With ARM M009F CPU 600MHZ but I dont know where to get the ROM to reformat or reinstall it so it will be fixed. The problem with my tablet is that it was stuck on "android" word when booting.

Please advise me what ROM and where I can download it also how to install it to make this tablet work again.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Uberoid should work fine. Are you opening changer.bat file on pc first, then loading to sd card? If you do this type rt3070 before entering changer number,then enter number. It will then ask if you want to load to sd. Type y and it should then load-tip-leave power supply plugged in when booting up & wait til it tells you to remove card. Then reboot & it should be fine. DO NOT enter number when its loaded onto card.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet