Help a newbie please New Mid M806S tablet

goldylocks

Dec 27, 2011
Hi All

I am a new tablet owner, I am a bit of a technophob so could use some help please, I have a Mid M806S android tablet.

I managed to get my wifi connected ok and can get on the net etc, but I have tried downloading several free apps from the "market" but none of them have been successful and I have no idea why. I'm getting a feeling it hates me lol, but know I must be doing something wrong somewhere.

Any help would be most gratfully received.

Many thanks

goldylocks

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
No worries Goldy, first off welcome to the forum!

you say "market" in quotes, which leads me to believe you are not using the Android Market App, but are going there via a browser. Is this correct? If you are downloading from there, click on the menu->downloads and see if the files are there.

Android Apps end in .APK, so those are the file types you are looking for

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi goldylocks, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new tablet. Glad you decided to become a member.

goldylocks

Dec 27, 2011
Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome.

I am trying to use the Android market icon on the tablet, I just put it in "" cause it was an icon, sorry to confuse.

I have another problem this morning in that the wifi wont connect, ahhhh.:mad:... It was also off on my Mom's laptop, but we reset the router and the laptop is fine now, but the tablet still won't have it. just wish I could get it in the angry bird sling at the moment. ;)

Any help will stop my head exploding.

Thanks

Goldylocks

Buttons8

Dec 28, 2011
Hi everyone,

Merry christmas and please can someone in here help me. I got a new kyros mid8024 for christmas and was so impressed with it.... until boxing day when it stopped working. Im getting the following message when i try to turn it on Sorry! The application Setup wizard (process com.android.setupwizard) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. There is an option to Force close but when pressed it just comes back up. The home key is not responding so i can't get to my settings page. Have tried the reset button but nothing at all happens?! Goldylocks sorry for hijacking your thread but your problem seems most like mine, hope you get it sorted.