*Help* Acer A700 Stuck on Load Screen..

Discussion in 'Acer Iconia Tab A700 Forum' started by AshleyZ, Jun 9, 2013.

1. AshleyZ

AshleyZ Member

Hello

Yesterday I was putting some videos into my acer a700 tablet when it turned off suddenly. I turned it back on and it is stuck on the green acer logo screen for quite sometime. I decided to do a hard reset (pressing volume up and moving the lock switch) I even saw the message (erasing userdata, erasing cache) but when I turned it back on it is still stuck on the green acer screen. I tried pressing the reset button it didnt do anything.

I was just putting in videos. I wasnt doing any upgrades or anything to the system.. It just turned off all of a sudden. I left my tablet on for 2hrs+ and it is still stuck on the green acer logo screen. Help Please!!

Thanks,
    AshleyZ

2. ExtremeRyno

ExtremeRyno Member

Tablet / Device:
    NookColor, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    This may or may not help...Maybe allow the battery to drain all the way so the system can no longer be started. I've never had to do this with an Android system, but I've had to use this method on my iPod and another older MP3 player.

If you've got any warranty you might just call Acer for a replacement. Or, you could always download the official ROM from the Acer website and install that through recovery.

3. AshleyZ

AshleyZ Member

Yeah nothing worked so I sent it for warranty. (Luckily I had 5 days of warranty left lol) I've read bad reviews about the Acer warranty so I'm crossing my finger =/