Help aghhhhhh flash help please

mattarmstrong

Nov 26, 2010
ok i used otg method and tablet the snlep not the ex is now upband running android 2.2 but i downloaded a flash 10.1 apk ran install would not install downloaded a flash 10.2 apk ran install wont install. Flash 10.1 shows up in list of aps but can not do any thing with it. Does anyone have alink to a working 10.1 or 10.2 or instructions on how to get it working. Also any app 2 sd or task killer app. I am in dire need begging im about to do a home alone mcually caulkin after shave slap on face scream.....aggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. or pm me with files or links help help.

mattarmstrong

Nov 26, 2010
Used manual update on here to update to froyo using usb to otg method. Burn and flash took but unable to get falsh 10.1 or 10.2 to install i downloaded both apk files and they wont install. I want a working flash player either 10.1 or 10.2 i just downloaded the apk files only. Adobe website says i have an apple os so flash is not supported on my device. It shows up on my app list under all but unable to open or use it in any way since it did not install.

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
Elocity a7, dexter over @xda is our resident dev he add the adobe player 10.2 in our mod i went into my data app file and copy the player i have it on mediafire if you all will like to try it here is the link...
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a23ca1lmxnduamc

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
i D/l'd it. Went to install on my DG2.20 EX7. It was labeled as "Hulu Fixed." But it wouldn't install.

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
i don't think we are doing anything wrong... I think it's a hwvr problem. it was written for one tab specifically.. ours are just different enough.