Help !! Asap :(

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
My Second Partition in my tablet is missing 1st partition is 1.50 gb and the 2nd partition 1.50 gb is missing that serves my sd card everytime i open the es file explore "sd card empty. unmounted or nor present" this message will appear

View attachment 9211

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
You need to post all modification that you have made to your tablet.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pps-telechips-7032-7034-7036-7048-8048-a.html. after i installed it my device work in Good the google play store is now able to use then i accidentally click the removable disk G(Sd_card"2nd partition internal memory) then the message appear Removable disk not formatted i click cancel because if i format it the sd card internal memory all of my installed will lost? then after i copy my files in removable disk H(ext_sd) i safely remove it then i've been shock the 2nd partition in my device is missing :(

sorry not good in english

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
everytime i will open the es file manager the message will appear in the picture below... because of my 2nd partition is missing i'cant install other applications like Meriam dictionary, Britannica,etc My other friend suggested i need to use CWM to mount the 2nd partition? after this problem i will create system dump to have a Firmware and i will upload it :(

$Photo0011.jpg

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pps-telechips-7032-7034-7036-7048-8048-a.html. after i installed it my device work in Good the google play store is now able to use then i accidentally click the removable disk G(Sd_card"2nd partition internal memory) then the message appear Removable disk not formatted i click cancel because if i format it the sd card internal memory all of my installed will lost? then after i copy my files in removable disk H(ext_sd) i safely remove it then i've been shock the 2nd partition in my device is missing :(

sorry not good in english

Most likely no one will be able to solve this for you, without seeing the device I can only guess that the sdcard partition is in an unformatted state, it would need to be formatted.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
everytime i will open the es file manager the message will appear in the picture below... because of my 2nd partition is missing i'cant install other applications like Meriam dictionary, Britannica,etc My other friend suggested i need to use CWM to mount the 2nd partition? after this problem i will create system dump to have a Firmware and i will upload it :(

View attachment 9212

on this you could probably just switch mount points in vold.fstab

change this

# External NAND Storage
dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/virtual/block/ndda

# External SD card
dev_mount ext_sd /mnt/ext_sd auto /devices/platform/tcc-sdhc

# External USB storage
dev_mount usb_sda /mnt/usb_sda1 all /devices/platform/dwc_otg /devices/platform/tcc-ohci /devices/platform/tcc-ehci
dev_mount usb_sdb /mnt/usb_sdb1 all /devices/platform/dwc_otg /devices/platform/tcc-ohci /devices/platform/tcc-ehci

to this and reboot.

# External NAND Storage
dev_mount ext_sd /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/virtual/block/ndda

# External SD card
dev_mount sdcard /mnt/ext_sd auto /devices/platform/tcc-sdhc

# External USB storage
dev_mount usb_sda /mnt/usb_sda1 all /devices/platform/dwc_otg /devices/platform/tcc-ohci /devices/platform/tcc-ehci
dev_mount usb_sdb /mnt/usb_sdb1 all /devices/platform/dwc_otg /devices/platform/tcc-ohci /devices/platform/tcc-ehci

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
i dont know how to format it... if i plug it to my comuter and open removable disk g(sd card internal) a message will flash please insert removable disk g and if i will open the removable disk h all of my files in ext sd then my tablet was workingin good but an applications needs a sd card i cant install it ;(

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
i dont know how to format it... if i plug it to my comuter and open removable disk g(sd card internal) a message will flash please insert removable disk g and if i will open the removable disk h all of my files in ext sd then my tablet was workingin good but an applications needs a sd card i cant install it ;(

I don't know anything about windows, so none of that means anything to me.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
if i do that to my device it will not bricked? i will test it after i finish my lunch

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
i will copy the vold.fstab into my ext sd then i will edit it to my computer after the chng i will paste it? to etc?

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
vampire ive done to that no effect lols xD

do you have other solution to do this? :/

Mrdaviso

Mar 29, 2011
This happened to me after updating su binary, rerooting via windows pushed the correct binary for me and poof, it was back to original. Hopefully this works for you too.

Sent from my HTC GLACIER using Xparent Blue
My Race Videos

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
hey guys help me to fix this problem? after this problem was solve i will assure that i will dump my system and share my firmware to other

give me a possible solutions guys and instructions how to fix this :/